It's New Years Eve's dayand I'm thinking 'bout what I've done and left behind I'm thinking 'bout what is over And I'm sadsad of what I lost.. Sad of thinking back to the good and happy times we've shared New year will bring me the same happiness you brought me And I couldn't forget thiat til now I'm thinkingI'm sad But new year will bring me a new startnew happiness and true feelings And I decide whether with or without you. my lyrics
Only $5, comes with handwritten liner notes and lyrics. No jewel case, but the packaging's still alright! I won't give my full review until February 1st, but I can confirm that the songs taken from "Let The Hammers Fly" are indeed . Now, to the other New Years Eve show tomorrow night, and it comes courtesy of Riot! By Night! Fresh off their Boxing Day concert at The Satisfied Frog, the local hard rockers return to The Frog tomorrow night for their own New Years Eve
new years day lyrics Look to the sky: It

0 comments